This week I went with another nod to Lord of the Rings. When I started taking part in the alphabeast posts, I started at B-is for Balrog. That same day I think I knew what my N would wind up being.
I went through a few different scenes and sketches before settling on this one. The main reason I went with this one is because of the amount of time my other Nazgul sketches would have taken.
This one ended up taking longer because it gets a little busy in the cloak. I’m not sure if I like that or not though. In the end I am happy with it.
This also made me want to do another Nazgul when I can take more time and give it a little extra “umph”, if you will.